I’m so thrilled to have been nominated for a blog award by “Not Another Tall Blog.” It’s an honor because Angie’s blog rocks and is full of fun stories of her as an expat living in Britian, thoughts on music. life as someone tall as well as other fun stuff. Please check her out!
So this award thing… Here are the rules.
Here are the five rules to follow:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the Award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions sent to you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate seven blogs.
Here are my answers to Not Another Tall Blog’s questions
1. How long have you been blogging for? Since December 2014
2. As trivial as this may sound, why do you blog? It’s become my outlet during my divorce process. I’ve found a ton of fun blogs to read and really wonderful people to interact with!
3. Is there anything in particular that you would like to achieve with your blog? It’s more for me than anything else. It’ll be my diary to look back on as I continue my healing process.
4. Do you “do” blogger awards? If yes, what do they mean to you? If not, why not? I’m pretty new to the blogosphere so blogger awards are a new concept for me. It was such a pleasant surprise to be nominated!
5. Is there anything that your followers don’t know about you, which you would really like them to know? Nothing more at this moment. But eventually I think my blog will evolve to include more about me and less about my divorce.
6. What does the “sisterhood” cause mean to you? Women taking care of women!
7. Can you share with other bloggers a good practice that works well for you (e.g., a “tip”)? Get involved in the online courses that WordPress offers. They really help.
8. Is there anything that you are particularly proud of as a blogger? I’m proud that I actually became a blogger. I am a terrible procrastinator but I pushed that aside and did it!
9. Do you tend to read other blogs, or do you prefer to concentrate just on maintaining yours? I love reading other blogs! There are wonderful writers and interesting stories out there!
10. Does blogging require any sacrifices from you? Just time. Otherwise, nope!
And here are the blogs I’ve nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award:
1. When Doves Fall – Recently divorced, has great wit and just fun to read. Love her bite!
2. Becky Due – Such a positive and empowering site! Great author!
3. Tiny Kelsie – She’s young, smart, a mother, amazingly triumphant, recently re-wed, runner, triathlete… she rocks!
4. Darwin on the Rocks and Around the World – Photography and travel and she’s just so real! The minute I first clicked on her site, I was blown away.
5. Infinite Satori – Serious case of wanderlust. Amazing travels and photography.
6. Skinny and Single – I laugh so hard when I read her posts. Sarcasm and right on observations!
7. Lessons from the End of a Marriage – Intelligent, inspiring, thoughtful… She has an incredible story and does a great job sharing what she’s learned from it.
My Questions for the Nominated Seven Bloggers:
1. Will you give me a brief synopsis about your blog?
2. What do you do outside of blogging (without divulging anything too private, of course)?
3. When did you start blogging?
4. Why do you blog?
5. How often do you post and why?
6. Do your friends and family know you blog?
7. How do you feel about posting personal pictures and info on yourself?
8. Do you have more than one blog? If so, please share.
9. What part of the world do you live in?
10. What kind of music are you into?
That’s all, folks! Angie, thanks for the award! And thank you guys for participating!